6 results found.
- Life Jackets(5)
- Live Bait Tank(3)
- Ice Box(6)
- Fire Extinguishers(6)
- First Aid Equipment(6)
- VHF Radio(6)
- CPR Trained Crew(6)
- Air Conditioning(1)
- First Mate(2)
- Multimedia System(1)
- Trolling Motor(0)
- Fly Fishing Equipment(1)
- Snorkeling Equipment(1)
- CD Player(1)
- Dining Table(1)
- DVD Player(0)
- Spearfishing Equipment(2)
- Fighting Chair(0)
- Tuna Tubes(0)
Pelican Adventures – Anticipation 01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
- If you find yourself in Destin and want to see why the fishing there is so acclaimed, book yourself a trip with Pelican Adventures and find out what the fuss is about. The Anticipation’s crew offers exciting offshore fishing trips that are fun for the whole family.
- The Anticipation is a 42’ Saltwater fishing boat that is powered by a 350 HP Detroit engine. It has all the necessary safety and navigation gear needed for a smooth trip, along with amenities such as a toilet.
- Trips aboard the Anticipation are shared, meaning you will be fishing along with any other people who booked a trip at the same time. This is a great way to save money if you don’t mind fishing with other people. However, if you would like to have the entire boat to yourself, it might be a good idea to consider booking one of the other private boats that are part of the Pelican Adventures fleet.
- Offshore fishing in this part of Florida means lots of Snapper, including Red, Vermillion, Mangrove and Lane Snapper. Other fish like Triggerfish, Rockfish, and Spanish Mackerel can also be found swimming about.
- Rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price of the trip, along with all the necessary fishing licenses. The mates primarily work for tips, so any gratuity is very much appreciated. You may want to bring sunglasses, drinks, snacks, and motion sickness pills if this is your first time out just to be safe.
Starting At131.00 BOOK NOW
Pelican Adventures – Good Times 02 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
- Pelican Adventures offers fantastic trips targeting a range of offshore species. Fishing out of Destin, Florida, a town famous for its fishing, they are within easy reach of the bountiful blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- You will be fishing aboard the “Good Times”, a 45 ft Sea Harvester walk around powered by twin 450 HP John Deere engines and maintained to the highest possible standards. She boasts an air-conditioned interior with a spacious cabin, toilet, and plenty of space to relax in the cool, and comes equipped with GPS, fish finder, outriggers, a live bait tank, and everything you will need for your day’s fishing.
- Fishing with Pelican Adventures aboard “Good Times” , groups of all sizes can find a trip to suit them. From a morning or afternoon out with family or friends catching Variety of Snapper, King Mackerel, and Trigger, to a 12 hour offshore extravaganza targeting Amberjack and Grouper (and many other amazing species), these guys will have the trip for you. They also provide equipment for a range of fishing techniques including bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, and spinning, and their highly-skilled first mate will work tirelessly to keep the rods bending, no matter how they’re set up.
- All Pelican Adventures fishing trips come with fishing licenses for all on board. Live bait can be caught, or bought for around $20-$40 for our private trips, depending on the group size and trip length.
Starting At1292.00 BOOK NOW
Pelican Adventures – Velocious 02 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
- Find out why Destin is the “Fishing Capital of the World” with Pelican Adventures. Head out into the Gulf and experience some extreme offshore fishing. The waters are deep and the fish are big. You want a lot, then hit the rigs. Whichever trip you choose, you’re in for a thrilling day. A 3rd generation family-owned company, they strive to give you that taste of home. Catering to every taste and budget, you can expect a service tailored to your needs.
- The “Velocious” is a 38’ Fountain sportfishing boat. This is the ideal vessel for fishing offshore waters. Expect a smoother than usual ride thanks to her large side flares and larger than normal keel, along with the triple Mercury 300 HP engines. You’ll reach speeds of up to 50 knots as you whizz out to the Gulf. The cabin was designed with your comfort in mind. Along with a double berth cabin, you’ll find a shower, flushing toilet, and sink in the console.
- After reaching the sweet spot, thanks to the help of the fishfinder and GPS, you’ll be using top-of-the-line equipment. A 50 gallon livewell will keep your bait fresh, and all rods and reels will be provided to get you reeling in that dream catch. Try bottom fishing the reefs for Snappers, Groupers, and Amberjacks, or troll offshore to catch a range of big game fish. Go after delicious Tuna and the coveted Marlin for a story to tell and fish to cook.
- There’s space aboard for 6 guests who can all fish at the same time, so everyone can join in the fun. Children are more than welcome on board, so bring the whole family along for a memorable day. Any fish caught will be kept in one of 4 coolers on board, and the captain will clean and prepare your fish for you to take home at the end of the day. What are you waiting for? Come aboard and experience the best fishing the world has to offer!
Starting At1236.00 BOOK NOW
Pelican Adventures-Just Right 02 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
- Pelican Adventures is a charter service that offers a range of trip options at competitive prices out of Destin, Florida. Fish aboard the Just Right, and you will be able to find out why anglers can’t get enough of the inshore and nearshore fishing in Florida’s Panhandle.
- Pelican Adventures’ Just Right is a 21 ft Nautic Star center console that was built in 2014 and is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha that takes it to a top speed of 30 knots. She comes equipped with GPS and fishfinder to make sure you get to the best spots, an ice box to keep your catch (or your drinks) ice cold, and all the rods and reels you will need for your day’s fishing.
- The Just Right stays mainly in the bays and targets inshore species with a selection of fishing techniques including trolling, spinning, drift fishing, jigging and popping. You will be provided with high quality lures and live bait can also be provided, if available. You can expect to target seasonal species including Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Flounder, and Spanish Mackerel to name just a few.
- All Pelican Adventures’ trips come with fishing licenses for all on board, and the crew can clean and prepare any fish you would like to take home to eat.
Starting At515.00 BOOK NOW