Welcome to Charter Boat Booker!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Charter Boat Booker’s Website.
Charter Boat Booker is located at:25910 Canal Rd.,
Orange Beach, AL 36561
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Charter Boat Booker’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Charter Boat Booker and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Charter Boat Booker All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.charterboatbooker.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.charterboatbooker.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.charterboatbooker.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.charterboatbooker.com
Redistribute content from Charter Boat Booker (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Charter Boat Booker does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Charter Boat Booker, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Charter Boat Booker shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Charter Boat Booker reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Charter Boat Booker a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking To Our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of Charter Boat Booker; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Charter Boat Booker’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation Of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal Of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
What Personal Information Do We Collect From The People That Visit Our Blog, Website Or App?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When Do We Collect Information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How Do We Protect Visitor Information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If Users Disable Cookies In Their Browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We Have Implemented The Following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Google Display Network Impression Reporting
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
• DoubleClick Platform Integration
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According To CalOPPA We Agree To The Following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By logging in to their account
How Does Our Site Handle Do Not Track Signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does Our Site Allow Third Party Behavioral Tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
• We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In Order To Be In Line With Fair Information Practices We Will Take The Following Responsive Action, Should A Data Breach Occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We Collect Your Email Address In Order To:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To Be In Accordance With CANSPAM We Agree To The Following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If At Any Time You Would Like To Unsubscribe From Receiving Future Emails, You Can:
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Charter Boat Booker
25910 Canal Rd.
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Charter Boat Booker Guest Refund Policy
Excursions, trips or fishing charters booked through Charter Boat Booker’s platform are expected to meet quality standards in regards to safety, captain’s qualifications, cleanliness and functionality of the boat amongst other factors. These standards should be consistent with the specific listing from which the guest has booked. If it is found that a guests experience was not in accordance with these standards, a guest may be eligible for a refund in regards to the deposit made through Charter Boat Booker.
At the request of the guest, Charter Boat Booker may provide a refund of the deposit, either partial or whole, to the guest or use reasonable measures to accommodate the guest in the event that the guest has proven to Charter Boat Booker that certain quality standards were not met. At the discretion of Charter Boat Booker, the amount of any refund may vary depending on individual circumstances and experiences.
If a guest has issues beyond the deposit made through Charter Boat Booker, the guest must address those matters with the captain directly. Individual listings and communications received at the time of booking should contain information needed to specify certain captains policy in order to avoid such issues. However, in the event an issue arises, Charter Boat Booker will do whatever is in its power to help to mediate discussions between parties and try our best to accommodate all parties involved through communications with both parties, however it is not the responsibility of Charter Boat Booker to solve any disagreements, problems or issues between guests and captains beyond the initial deposit.
If a guest was to have an issue with an excursion, trip or fishing charter booked through Charter Boat Booker, he/she must bring it to the attention of Charter Boat Booker within 24 hours of the incident in order for the claim to be valid. In order to help alleviate problems or come to a reasonable conclusion or alternative the issue must be addressed within a timely matter. When dealing with an issue that has arose, guest should first do their best to remedy any issues with their captain directly. Many times issues arise that can be quickly solved by communicating directly with the captain. If or when communication with the captain has failed to correct the situation, guest may contact Charter Boat Booker for further assistance. When submitting a claim, guest should have visual proof of the problem in which they describe. Photos or other evidence can help to expedite the correction or refund if that may be the case in the situation. Also of importance is showing who or what is to blame for the issue. If a guest or other member of the guest’s party was to directly or indirectly cause the issue a refund may not be issued. This is at the discretion of Charter Boat Booker.
For all other questions or concerns please see our Terms and Conditions Policy or if you still have concerns please feel free to contact us for more information.
Charter Boat Booker Cancellation Policy
We here at Charter Boat Booker understand that life happens and cancellations are sometimes a necessity. In those instances we ask that you kindly refer to the individual policies held by the captain of the charter in which you originally entered into agreement with and originally booked through Charter Boat Booker. You may find this information regarding cancellation policies of charters booked in the listing through which you booked your charter. It is here that you will find the specifications deemed necessary and procedure to properly cancel a booked Charter by the individual Captain in which your specific Charter was booked.
Charter Boat Booker stands behind the individual cancellation policies put in place by our captains and asks that you communicate directly with your captain regarding any cancellations you may need. Communication between parties is conveniently located through our own private messaging platform for private conversations on Charter Boat Booker. Any discussions regarding cancellations from either party should take place using this messaging system from Charter Boat Booker. If your booking cancellation falls within the scope of the cancellation policy put forth by the charter you are cancelling, you will receive a full or partial refund dependent of the specific policy being used for your specific booked charter. Determination of proper cancellations will be decided by Captains and backed by Charter Boat Booker.
Charter Boat Booker is solely responsible for security deposit payments paid to Charter Boat Booker and therefore Charter Boat Booker under no instance has, had, or will have collected any full payments for Charters booked through Charter Boat Booker and therefore will not under any circumstances be held accountable for making or refunding of any payments to any individual, group or company.
In the event that a cancellation occurs, any deposit held by Charter Boat Booker will be returned.
*If the angler (or customer) cancels a trip for any reason outside the perimeter of the captains cancellation policy, the deposit will be returned to the captain (or Charter owner). The Captain’s cancellation policy has been set by the individual captain during the listing process and can be viewed in that specific Captain’s listing on Charter Boat Booker.
*If the captain of any charter listed and booked through Charter Boat Booker cancels a trip for any reason outside the perimeters of their own cancellation policy, the deposit will be returned to the angler (or customer) to whom the Charter being canceled was booked.
Charter Boat Booker is solely responsible for backing each captain’s cancellation policy and refunding the appropriate party in regards to the security deposit alone.
48 Hour Booking Confirmation Policy
Our captains take bookings from multiple sources including, but not limited to, personal websites, marina websites, other charter websites, and booking agents. This leads to charters having multiple booking calendars that are not connected to each other. This can lead to situations where multiple people book the same charter for the same date and time through different sources.
Captains try very hard to keep their availability updated in all locations but due to the nature of the business it can not always be done immediately. If a captain receives a new booking during the day, when they are out to sea fishing, they do not always have a reliable internet connection. Also, they are busy ensuring their customers are having an incredible experience, the same way they will for you when you are on their charter. For this reason most captains update their availability when they return from fishing for the day.
In situations like this where bookings have overlapped, most captains will honor the booking that came in first and try to reschedule any other bookings. If your booking can not be rescheduled for a time that will work for you, rest assured, you will receive a refund of any deposits paid.
Your captain will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your booking. They may do this by contacting you at either the email address or phone number you provided at the time of booking. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive your confirmation. Once your trip has been confirmed you can be 100% confident your booking has been secured.