Pensacola Charter Boats and Charter Fishing in Pensacola, Florida.
Pensacola, Florida is among the most popular destinations for tourists seeking an exclusive fishing vacation. Pensacola is well known for its wonderful waters that are home to a huge population of some of the most sought-after and thrilling species of fish in Florida. Every year, the city hosts numerous sports fishing tournaments that attract thousands of tourists and vacationers seeking exhilaration, game fish and adrenaline as well as challenging Pensacola charter fishing experiences. The city is fully compliant to all the necessary fishing as well as safety regulations, and offers some of the most luxurious and prestigious fishing yachts and boats in Florida. Most of the Pensacola charter boats are properly equipped with the necessary equipment to help you catch larger game fish in the deep seas.
Pensacola Charter Fishing Boats
Pensacola offers a wide range of charter options ranging from the traditional Pensacola charter boats to the VIP fishing charters. Depending on your preferences, you will find all types of fishing boats, public or private and with varying passengers’ capacity. Private Pensacola Fishing Charters will often customize a charter to your preferences. Others will offer both offshore as well as inshore fishing trips. Some of the best Pensacola charter boats include:
1. Sportfish. These boats are designed to be used in a variety of sea conditions. They are traditionally designed with a long bow, a large fishing area and a cabin. The captain steers the boat from the flybridge located over the cabin. They may also feature a tower, right over the flybridge. The tower is useful as it helps you to spot particular types of fish species. The Sportfish can carry a maximum of 6 passengers and is designed with an air conditioning system and a bathroom.
2. Luxury Fishing Yacht. There are several lines of luxurious fishing yachts in Pensacola, offering some of the most luxurious fishing experiences in Florida. The yachts often feature a similar design as the standard Sportfish, with the only slight difference being the exquisite finish and passengers’ capacity. The yacht can carry 6 to 12 passengers and are designed with exquisite exterior and interior designs ideal for those wishing to enjoy the ultimate Pensacola charter fishing experience, aboard a multi-million dollar boat.
3. Express Sportfish. These boats feature a similar design as the traditional Sportfish. However, rather than having a salon at the middle, they are designed with a steering station as well as an outdoor seating section. This put everyone aboard the boat at the same level. They have a limited interior space with the bathroom and a small air-conditioned cabin located below the seating area. It is the ideal option for groups that enjoy being on the open outdoor.
4. Flat Fishing Boat. They are also referred to as bay fishing or fly fishing boats. They are smaller is size with low free-board and can only carry 2 or 3 passengers. They are specially designed for maximum agility and speed and can only operate in shallow areas where larger boats would go around.
5. Inshore and offshore Fishing Charters. These are usually smaller and lighter, and are designed to reach the shallow waters and bays. Most inshore fishing guides in Pensacola are family friendly and are perfect for smaller groups and first-time fishing enthusiasts. The offshore fishing charters are designed to reach the rich and beautiful waters of the Gulf of Mexico, popularly known to have the largest production of red snappers.
6. Deep Sea Fishing Charters. These boats are usually more seaworthy and larger in size. They are capable of making trips far into the deep seas, away from the coastline. They are specially equipped with tower rigging to help you spot big game fish such as marlin, shark, amberjack, cobia, groupers and sailfish. They are designed for serious sport fishermen who wish to explore the vast Pensacola deep seas.
7. Fishing Party Boats. Pensacola also offers large fishing vessels that can carry a large number of passengers. They are mostly available for private charters and are ideal for partying and celebrations. They are designed with an on-board air conditioning system, a restroom as well as snacks and drinks.
8. Kayak Fishing Guides. Kayaks are considered to be the best and most popular option for those fishing enthusiasts who wish to get up close to the shallow waters where they will find various fish species such as redfish. On a good day when the weather is favorable, you can also use kayak fishing guides to get to the offshore species.
Types of fish to find in Pensacola
The wonderful waters around the Florida’s westernmost city are home to some of the most thrilling and sought-after game fish, both in Florida as well as other surrounding regions. Some of the most common game fish you will find in Pensacola include wahoo, tuna, swordfish, sailfish, white and blue marlin, mahi-mahi, sharks, trout, red snapper, redfish, groupers, cobia and sheephead. The shallow areas are known to be among the best fishing grounds for most these types of fish. However, the larger game fish are normally found deeper into the sea.
Annual events and festivals in Pensacola, Florida
The city hosts numerous events, historic tours around the city’s landmarks and several annual festivals that attract thousands of visitors from all regions of the world. Among the most popular festivals include the Great Gulf Coast Arts Festival that displays pieces from over 200 artists. The historic downtown is popular for its numerous live music performances especially at the Pensacola Crawfish Festival and the Pensacola Seafood Festival.
Visitors can also enjoy a tour around the various attractions and landmarks that represents the country’s rich naval and military history. These include Fort Barrancas, Fort Pickens, The Vietnam Veteran’s Wall South, Pensacola Lighthouse and the National Naval Aviation Museum. Pensacola is also popular for its vast, white and sandy beaches that attract tourist from all over, especially during the summer season.
Some of the top-rated Pensacola charter boats will not only give you a tour around Pensacola, but will also take you to Perdido key, Gulf Breeze, Navarre as well as Pensacola Beach. You will also get a chance to enjoy memorable Pensacola charter fishing experiences at the numerous productive fishing grounds and water bodies including Santa Rosa Sound, Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola Bay, East Bay, Escambia Bay and Big Lagoon.
Book your Pensacola Charter Boat through CharterBoatBooker.Com today!
Click here to view our Sanibel Island Fishing Charters.
Other Great Charter Fishing Destinations:
Key West Fishing Charters, Miami Fishing Charters, Port Aransas Fishing Charters, Gulf Shores Charter Boats, Islamorada Fishing Charters, Tampa Fishing Charters, New Orleans Fishing Charters, Orange Beach Charter Boats, Clearwater Charter Boats, Corpus Christi Fishing Charters, Dauphin Island Charter Boats, Fairhope Charter Boats, Fort Morgan Charter Boats, Mobile Charter Boats, Crystal River Fishing Charters, Fort Myers Fishing Charters, Fort Walton Beach Charter Boats, Gulf Breeze Charter Boats, Key Largo Fishing Charters, Marathon Fishing Charters, Marco Island Fishing Charters, Miramar Beach Charter Boats, Naples Fishing Charters, Panama City Charter Boats, Santa Rosa Beach Charter Boats, Venice Fishing Charters, Bay St Louis Charter Boats, Biloxi Charter Boats, Gulfport Charter Boats, Long Beach Charter Boats, Ocean Springs Charter Boats, Pascagoula Charter Boats, Pass Christian Charter Boats, Port Mansfield Fishing Charters, Port Oconnor Fishing Charters, South Padre Island Fishing Charters