How Charter Boat Booker Works?
The Gulf Coast has some of the worlds best fishing. Search for your next charter fishing destination today.
Search and compare local charter fishing boats and check availability in Reel time.
Book your next charter fishing trip safely on our secure server after reading user reviews and ratings.
Get Ready To Fish
Gather your gear and meet your charter captain at the dock. Prepare yourself for a fun filled day of fishing and friends!
Fort Morgan Charter Boats and Charter Fishing in Fort Morgan, AlabamaSEE ALL CHARTERS
Gulf Shores Charter Boats and Charter Fishing in Gulf Shores, AlabamaSEE ALL CHARTERS
Orange Beach Charter Boats and Charter Fishing in Orange Beach, AlabamaSEE ALL CHARTERS
Perdido Key Charter Boats and Charter Fishing in Perdido Key, FloridaSEE ALL CHARTERS
We are truly dedicated to making your charter fishing experience as easy and fun as possible!
Charter Boat Booker’s goal is to bring together Captains and Anglers from all over the world into one transparent, user friendly and safe marketplace. Captains can list their boats and excursions while Anglers search, compare and book their charter fishing trips!
We’ve created an easier way for everyone to search and compare charter boats and charter fishing excursions in our safe online marketplace. Anglers can find all the information they need about boats and captains to make an informed decision about what will work best for them. They can view pictures, amenities, availability, as well as reading other angler reviews so they know exactly what to expect before they make a decision!
Captains get to list their boats absolutely free, whether they have 1 boat or 100, listing on Charter Boat Booker is always free! Captains accumulate positive reviews from their previous customers and can also post a fishing report after every excursion to show future customers what they can also anticipate when booking an excursion with that captain or boat.
It’s a revolutionary new platform to bring Charter Fishing into the 21st century and we know you are going to love Charter Boat Booker!
Recent Fishing Reports
Grateful for Plentiful Fish and Pleasant Weather in Destin
Thanksgiving Dinner is Served: Gulf To Table
Lake Texoma Fall 2018 Striper Fishing Lures and Hot Spots
Unbelievable day on the Triple Threat 3/22/17
Huge Catch Today!
Great box of Snappers for some young fishermen
Safe Online Booking
Book your charter safely online through the Gulf Coast’s #1 charter fishing booking engine.
Ratings And Reviews
Read the ratings and reviews left by our community of anglers to help find the right charter for you.
Local Fishing Reports
Fishing reports are updated daily by local charter boat captains in your chosen destination.
Easily check and verify which charter boats are available on your requested dates.
Last Minute Packages
31 Dec 1969
- - Snorkeling Equipment included
- -Clients can play their own songs
- - Homemade fresh burgers available
- - Clients can choose the itinerary
31 Dec 1969Starting At $0.00
- Everything included except tip.
- Live bait included every trip!
- This is a hands on Fishing Boat.
- Kite Fishing is our specialty!
01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019Starting At $515.00
- Pelican Adventures is a charter service that offers a range of trip options at competitive prices out of Destin, Florida. Fish aboard the Just Right, and you will be able to find out why anglers can’t get enough of the inshore and nearshore fishing in Florida’s Panhandle.
- Pelican Adventures’ Just Right is a 21 ft Nautic Star center console that was built in 2014 and is powered by a 250 HP Yamaha that takes it to a top speed of 30 knots. She comes equipped with GPS and fishfinder to make sure you get to the best spots, an ice box to keep your catch (or your drinks) ice cold, and all the rods and reels you will need for your day’s fishing.
- The Just Right stays mainly in the bays and targets inshore species with a selection of fishing techniques including trolling, spinning, drift fishing, jigging and popping. You will be provided with high quality lures and live bait can also be provided, if available. You can expect to target seasonal species including Redfish, Speckled Trout, Sheepshead, Flounder, and Spanish Mackerel to name just a few.
- All Pelican Adventures’ trips come with fishing licenses for all on board, and the crew can clean and prepare any fish you would like to take home to eat.
Starting At $1236.00
- Find out why Destin is the “Fishing Capital of the World” with Pelican Adventures. Head out into the Gulf and experience some extreme offshore fishing. The waters are deep and the fish are big. You want a lot, then hit the rigs. Whichever trip you choose, you’re in for a thrilling day. A 3rd generation family-owned company, they strive to give you that taste of home. Catering to every taste and budget, you can expect a service tailored to your needs.
- The “Velocious” is a 38’ Fountain sportfishing boat. This is the ideal vessel for fishing offshore waters. Expect a smoother than usual ride thanks to her large side flares and larger than normal keel, along with the triple Mercury 300 HP engines. You’ll reach speeds of up to 50 knots as you whizz out to the Gulf. The cabin was designed with your comfort in mind. Along with a double berth cabin, you’ll find a shower, flushing toilet, and sink in the console.
- After reaching the sweet spot, thanks to the help of the fishfinder and GPS, you’ll be using top-of-the-line equipment. A 50 gallon livewell will keep your bait fresh, and all rods and reels will be provided to get you reeling in that dream catch. Try bottom fishing the reefs for Snappers, Groupers, and Amberjacks, or troll offshore to catch a range of big game fish. Go after delicious Tuna and the coveted Marlin for a story to tell and fish to cook.
- There’s space aboard for 6 guests who can all fish at the same time, so everyone can join in the fun. Children are more than welcome on board, so bring the whole family along for a memorable day. Any fish caught will be kept in one of 4 coolers on board, and the captain will clean and prepare your fish for you to take home at the end of the day. What are you waiting for? Come aboard and experience the best fishing the world has to offer!
Starting At $1292.00
- Pelican Adventures offers fantastic trips targeting a range of offshore species. Fishing out of Destin, Florida, a town famous for its fishing, they are within easy reach of the bountiful blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- You will be fishing aboard the “Good Times”, a 45 ft Sea Harvester walk around powered by twin 450 HP John Deere engines and maintained to the highest possible standards. She boasts an air-conditioned interior with a spacious cabin, toilet, and plenty of space to relax in the cool, and comes equipped with GPS, fish finder, outriggers, a live bait tank, and everything you will need for your day’s fishing.
- Fishing with Pelican Adventures aboard “Good Times” , groups of all sizes can find a trip to suit them. From a morning or afternoon out with family or friends catching Variety of Snapper, King Mackerel, and Trigger, to a 12 hour offshore extravaganza targeting Amberjack and Grouper (and many other amazing species), these guys will have the trip for you. They also provide equipment for a range of fishing techniques including bottom fishing, trolling, jigging, and spinning, and their highly-skilled first mate will work tirelessly to keep the rods bending, no matter how they’re set up.
- All Pelican Adventures fishing trips come with fishing licenses for all on board. Live bait can be caught, or bought for around $20-$40 for our private trips, depending on the group size and trip length.
Starting At $131.00
- If you find yourself in Destin and want to see why the fishing there is so acclaimed, book yourself a trip with Pelican Adventures and find out what the fuss is about. The Anticipation’s crew offers exciting offshore fishing trips that are fun for the whole family.
- The Anticipation is a 42’ Saltwater fishing boat that is powered by a 350 HP Detroit engine. It has all the necessary safety and navigation gear needed for a smooth trip, along with amenities such as a toilet.
- Trips aboard the Anticipation are shared, meaning you will be fishing along with any other people who booked a trip at the same time. This is a great way to save money if you don’t mind fishing with other people. However, if you would like to have the entire boat to yourself, it might be a good idea to consider booking one of the other private boats that are part of the Pelican Adventures fleet.
- Offshore fishing in this part of Florida means lots of Snapper, including Red, Vermillion, Mangrove and Lane Snapper. Other fish like Triggerfish, Rockfish, and Spanish Mackerel can also be found swimming about.
- Rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price of the trip, along with all the necessary fishing licenses. The mates primarily work for tips, so any gratuity is very much appreciated. You may want to bring sunglasses, drinks, snacks, and motion sickness pills if this is your first time out just to be safe.
01 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019Starting At $64.00
- Pelican Adventures’ “Vera Marie” raises the bar for fishing “Party Boats”.
- Carrying up to 65 passengers, this impressive vessel is perfect for people who want to spend the day on the water fishing without breaking the bank. Being a Party Boat, Vera Marie carries a lot of people - this allows the cost per head to remain low. If you are looking for a cheap way to get out on the water and have some fun and don’t mind being with other people, then this is a great affordable way to do so. However, if you want to catch larger fish with fewer people around, it is recommended to consider booking one of Pelican Adventures’ private boats.
- This 70 ft walk-around boat runs two fishing trips every day during the season and one trip per day during the off season. An exceptional party boat, she features a full service Sports Bar fitted with multiple satellite TVs - never again will you have to wait until after your fishing trip to keep up with the results of an important game. You will also find a spacious Sun Deck on board, as well as a fully air-conditioned salon, bathrooms, and even overnight accommodations.
- Not only is Vera Marie an excellent head boat, Pelican Adventures can also offer her as the perfect base for corporate parties, holiday celebrations, weddings, bachelor/ette parties, and many more group gatherings.
- NO MORE than a six pack size cooler will be allowed aboard, the galley/snack bar items are $1-$3 Alcohol is $3-$5.
- Note departure times vary by season: check-in is one hour prior to your departure.
20 Mar 2019 - 18 May 2019